Sunday, March 30, 2008

About The Newly Single Mum

Let me introduce, or 're-introduce' myself. I am L, newly single...officially on Feb 2008, unofficially: 3 years back.....a mummy of 2 darlings, 7 and 3 years old, working in the PR scene...

If you're trying to imagine how I look, I am 31 years old, 5'6, 56-57kgs depending on my eating habits (forever trying lose weight, as my ideal weight is 52kg), long legs, malay origin, fair, have been confused with being a Chindian quite a number of times... and, have been mistaken as a fellow cabin crew every single time I board a MAS flight...

According to a facebook survey on me, friends have described me as attractive, entertaining, crazy, assertive, flirtatious, free spirited, independent, responsible, hyper, stylish ...my sense of style: chic, trendy and elegant (well, I try my best) ... think Zara, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Tangs, Forever 21, since these are the shops I can afford on my salary so far... and since my divorce, my skirts got shorter on weekends, (but not short short! ) as I no longer am attached to a husband who is somewhat conservative and calculative... I get to be myself...my bubbly, crazy, girlish and fun self, after 9 official years of interesting and rocky 'wedding bliss' that is...

Favourite hangout places with single friends: Labodega-sss, Pelita Bangsar, Starbucks-ssss...

Enough about me, since I have a feeling that this blog will be read mostly by my friends anyway, so, " darlings!!! feel free to add in ..."

No comments: