Thursday, April 3, 2008

Miss Independent...

After a divorce and a break-up, it is back to being single and independent for me, without no husband and no boyfriend. So, how do I feel, exactly after 8 days without a man?

Honestly... lonely and anxious to move on to my new office, i.e. KLCC...so I can have a fresh start, without having to worry that I will get 'emotional' should I cross path with Z in my line of duty.

I know I am not supposed to depend on what Madam S told me, but since everthing she said coincides with what have been happening with my life so far, I am worried about my own action within this 3 weeks period. According to her, it is critical that I fight my own demons, because I, myself will cause trouble within this period should I not fight the temptation to entertain Z who would just love to stay 'friends' with me. She said, he will try to touch base with me and wants to meet me soon...

I am trying to occupy myself by hanging out with my BFFs, 'B' & 'H', on top of having my boss, N (who confessed that I am like a niece to her and she loves me dearly) guarding me like a strict guardian angel, especially when it comes to Z. Anyway, B is a girl and H is a gay guy, and both of them are the nicest, most understanding, supportive, fun and crazy friends I have. Since the past two weeks, they too have became close to my boss, N.

But, of course, I do think about Z and the thought of him loving somebody else more than me saddened me. Regardless, B, H, and N keep telling me I deserve way better than him, and always remind me indirectly that I am way over his league. But here I am feeling just blah.

I am in dire need of a distraction, and I can't think of anything better than to meet new men. Online is a no- no since I've tried that and they are just so many weirdos outhere... So, other than at the workplace, I just do not know how this is possible at this point of time. By any chance somebody is reading my rambling today, any suggestions????

In the meantime, my personal to-do list to distract myself (other than hanging our with B, H and N) for this 3 weeks period:-

1- Go get a manicure
2- Change my hairstyle
3- Lose 4 kg asap!
4- Look for a bracelet for my ruby stone
(Madam S told me I need a ruby to be a stronger, decisive and confident person, since I am feeling weak and confuse at this point of time)
5- Go get a facial and upgrade my daily beauty regime to get radiant skin
6- Read a book

No comments: